The Rising Light After school club believes in child led play and the rights of the child. We always believe in putting the interest of the child first and the child at the centre of it all. The health and wellbeing of the children are of utmost importance and we work closely with the children and parents by getting feedbacks and interests to ensure the children are given high quality care at all times.
All staffs are trained to the highest standards as required by the care inspectorate and Scottish social services council and always ensure that all trainings are up to date and knowledge acquired are put into practice.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To ensure that we provide a stimulating and creative atmosphere for our children with the emphasis being on PLAY.
- To build a safe and positive After-School-Club where the children are at the centre of our organisation.
- To ensure that all children feel included in the Club through constant consultations and involving children in all aspects of planning.
- To ensure that parents are involved as much as possible in the Club through consultations with the staff.
- To ensure that as a Club, we strive to meet best practice benchmarks through staff training and continuous learning.
- To adhere to our policies and procedures and ensure that they are reviewed annually.
- To provide safe, high quality childcare with respect to levels of staffing and health and safety of premises.
- To recruit staff using safe practices and offering high standards of employment for childcare workers in terms of salary, conditions of employment and training opportunities.